Studying English in the USA
Do you want to study English in the USA?
Here you will find some of the best academies.
There are different types of English courses profiles or modalities where you can enroll in the USA. Depending on the level and the duration of the studies, we could organize them the following way:
- International Language Institute: Located in Washington DC, this school is widely known due to the prestige of its professors and the good environment it provides. The school offers the possibility of performing administrative practice in their facilities. They offer intensive and semi-intensive programs and they also prepare students for the TOEFL test.
- New York English Academy: Located in the South of Manhattan, it is well known for welcoming students from all over the world. They offer standard and business English courses, as well as specific programs for conversation and preparation for the TOEFL test.
- Astar Education Institute: This school is especially focused on offering English courses to international students. Besides, they have their own program called “Host Family Program”, where they establish connections between local host families and students. This way, they take a step further so that they not only learn the language itself, but also the American culture
- Institute of Intensive English: Do you want to learn English in an exotic and different environment? What about Hawaii? If this is an idea that appeals to you, this is the greatest school in the island. Located next to the Waikiki beach, it has over twenty years of experience in the education of new students. They offer different study programs which range from intensive English to English class for children, as well as the preparation for the Cambridge test. Plus, they have theme English classes about surf. Cool, isn’t it?
- AF International College: If you choose Los Ángeles as your destination, this may be the best option. They offer courses in every format and level and they also prepare the student to pass specific exams, such as the TOEFL test. Plus, they also offer trips and cultural spaces to allow students to learn about the culture of the area first-hand.